Monday, March 8, 2010

Snuggle Up - 11 Hours to Stay Home!

I'm a Discovery Channel junkie. Dirty jobs, Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch... and of course, Planet Earth. I've spent hours (days!) with them. And now, another reason to never leave the house: LIFE. This 11-part series premieres March 21. Watch the trailer, and you'll see what I'm talking about: LIFE on Discovery.


The videos are amazing.  The trailer made my a little teary-eyed, and the behind-the-scenes stuff is fascinating.  So many cute animals.  I especially love the little lizards, filmed so close-up they look like dinosaurs!

I took the SkiBus to Lake Tahoe on Saturday, and let me tell you - we needed this for the drive-home video.  I would have been mesmerized, happily snuggled into my seat.  Guess I'll have to wait till March 21!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment