Monday, February 8, 2010

What I Could Do With $2.8 Million

Yesterday's Super Bowl was the single most-watched TV broadcast of all time with 106.5 million viewers.  And the commercials were mostly forgettable.  The only one I've heard talked about today is the Google "Parisian Love" ad.  True, I work in an office full of women.  But if 100+ million people are watching, aren't some of them female?



I also liked a few of the Doritos commercials, and the Volkswagen one where Stevie Wonder calls out a punch buggy.  I hardly remember any others, except how stupid the Go Daddy commercials are and how "Milka-what?!" save the E-Trade babies for one more year.

What did you think?

UPDATE: All the women not watching the Super Bowl were at the theaters for "Dear John"  Second highest Super Bowl weeekdn box office gross ever, after the Hannah Montana movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment