Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love in the Library: CONFESSOR

I had to read these back-to-back. I couldn't stop one book from the end!

Confessor (Sword of Truth, #11) Confessor by Terry Goodkind

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Whew! Nearly 10,000 pages invested in this epic series, and I absolutely loved them. I'm a bit spent after 11 books (which I took year to read through). I'm very satisfied with the ending - it was a nail-biter that still managed to tie this all up. The material is very graphic, and I feel pounded by the warfare and horrors that Goodkind takes time and (sometimes endless) pages to detail. A bit less of that might have been nice. Still, it served the purpose of the story. His characters are complex, flawed, wonderful and horrible by turns. I won't rush into another series of such breadth and depth, but my time with the Seeker of Truth was very well spent.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment