Friday, January 1, 2010

brand new same old you

Happy New Year! We had a fun, low key night and were home at 11:50 PM.  That's what the old folks do!  Haha, we had a really good time and I'm starting the year feeling great.  Plus the Winter Classic is on, so I'm watching them play outdoor hockey at Fenway Park.



I had a really good 2009, so I'm a little sad to see it go!  I also accomplished many of my resolutions - getting my finances in order, starting Spanish class, hitting the gym, wearing my hair curly - that I'm having trouble coming up with any for this year! A few have come to mind:

1) Visit Hawaii - Only people from the West Coast go to Hawaii.  If I ever leave, I will have missed my chance.  So I'm putting it on the list.

2) Practice Spanish - Turns out I've forgotten how to do homework.  Maybe I can get an internship ordering in every Mexican restaurant in the Mission.

3) Wear all my clothes - If I don't wear something, give it away.  What is some of this stuff?!

4) Visit home more often - Too bad my parents don't live in Hawaii!  But we are meeting in Florida, that counds.

5) Plan a big trip - I don't have to take the trip this year, but I want to decide on my next destination and get the plan in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment