Friday, March 26, 2010

Justin's Blog: Tomato Race!

Justin started a blog about our two new tomato plants!  They're both heirloom varieties.  Considering how many tomatoes we ate last summer, we could save a lot of money if these plants can keep up with us.

We have a balcony, so we bought over-the-railing planters and used plastic pots.  The tomato plants are growing like mad already... I hope we have enough space!  I know they need to grow upward, so we'll have to get some trellising soon.

Check out our progress (mine is winning!): http://tomatorace.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder that I know a guy (a.k.a Jeff)who works at a tomato greenhouse...so if you want any insider tips to get ahead in this race just let me know (wink wink)
    I could ship you some worm juice...it makes tomatos grow like crazy!

    ReplyDelete