Sunday, November 29, 2009

say cheese

Black Friday.  2000 people in Target.  Why are people letting their kids drive shopping carts?  And play with toothpaste in the middle of the aisle floor?  Maybe they're off buying presents, and it's, "Here kids, play with this thing we haven't paid for while we go find something else."

I got a sweet deal on a camera - thanks Mom & Dad for birthday and Christmas!  I will put her to good use for this blog.  It lacks the feature to take a photo of itself, so here she is.  Isn't she shiny?  Maybe she knows that



Otherwise, Michelle, Ruairi and I were the only fools braving the crowds to buy toilet paper and mouthwash.  I so relish a trip to Target!  It's a luxury I failed to truly appreciate when I had my own car.

Now I'm catching up on The Amazing Race so I can watch tonight's episode.  It's almost winning time!

No comments:

Post a Comment