Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bourne in the USA

On my birthday, I wished for "more Matt Damon kicking ass in 1990s sunglasses."  Presto!  Trailer's up for GREEN ZONE, the Matt Damon-in-Iraq actioner from Universal (thanks again, y'all!).



If it looks like Bourne and sounds like Bourne... it's probably directed by Paul Greengrass (Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum).  I wish every movie was Bourne.  Bourne baking his way through the Julia Child cookbook, Bourne throwing the Pemchencko Twist, Bourne swordfighting Will Turner in a blacksmith shop, Bourne getting a Tercel (yeah, that's a Toyota).  Think of the fun!



Mostly I like to see Matt Damon in fatuigues when it doesn't involve 60 pound weight loss and shooting heroin between his toes.  Or Meg Ryan.  He cuts a very heroic figure, doesn't he?  Matt Damon for justice?  I'd join that army.

1 comment:

  1. Julie & Julia, The Cutting Edge, Pirates of the Caribbean, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Courage Under Fire. WHAT DO I WIN??? (P.S. You said "ya'll!")

    ReplyDelete